Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Tested, but Not Approved

In case any of you were thinking about spending a few hundred dollars on la Prairie's Skin Caviar Intensive Ampoule Treatment System....I warn you....DON'T! It did not take ten years off my face! I am going back to Estee Lauder as soon as this shit is finished!

Reply: Ummm....yeah, Jean. I could've told you it wouldn't take ten years off your face. In fact, if I remember correctly, I DID tell you that it wouldn't take ten years off of your face. But you probably didn't hear me. You were too mesmerized by the salesperson chanting "De-aging cellular normalizing serum" in that funky Swiss accent. If you had any brains at all you would be using Chanel's Sublimage Essential Generating Cream like me. It totally works. Totally.

No comments: