Monday, June 12, 2006

We Have Been So Slow

As you might have noticed, we haven't been putting up any posts lately. And the ones we did put up suck. We'll be back to normal soon.

I was moved to post today, however, after seeing this photograph of my fashion hero, Kate Moss. I'm going to try and put together this outfit as my staple summer look. Minus the purse. I'm pretty sure that is a Hermes Kelly bag and, seeing as I don't have an extra $3500 lying around, I'm not going to be able to afford one. But those shoes. I think I can find those shoes.

2 comments:

jean said...

oh my god, i freaking LOVE her! i wish i WAS her..... coke addict and all.

Emily said...

I think you can totally pull that outfit together a la "The Look for Less". I know I've seen short black shorts like that somewhere, and I bet Forever 21 will hook you up with a similar sweater...