Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Rebound from Hell: Jessica Simpson and Jared Leto

I don't know if it's true or not, but People magazine is reporting that Jessica Simpson is having a thing with Jared Leto. I don't even know who got the worst end of the deal with this one. Jessica's star has pretty much faded, but Leto looks pretty busted in this picture.

I'm not saying I'm that into Nick Lachey, but it seems that the tide is turning with Nick and Jess. He seems to be the one who is happy now and she kinda seems like she's just floating around. Maybe she's jealous of all the attention her fake-ass nosejob sister is getting.

3 comments:

femme feral said...

it's hard to believe "frozen embryos" was so long ago...

Nicole said...

Jenny, you're TOTALLY right. He is trying to look like Jack White. (And with that fucking scarf, he also looks like Conor Oberst and my ex-boyfriend, HWMNBN).

Emily said...

Yeah, I think I would like for Matt to wear a scarf sometimes, until I'm confronted with images like that one.

I feel like Jared Leto might be kind of a step up for JS. I mean, it's definitely a step up from the other guys she's been linked to: the Jackass guy, the Maroon 5 guy, and that comedian (who seems nice enough, but what's his name, even?).

I mean, here with Jared Leto, she's at least dating someone who used to f- Lindsay Lohan...

But I totally agree that Nick has the edge right now...have you seen the comercial he's in. I'll admit it, I think it's cute-- and I don't mean the INFOmercial he's in.