Friday, May 19, 2006

My Friends are So Cool

This is such a good month for my friends!!!! And just so you all know--I am so totally jealous of each and every single one of you.

Fluffy Dollars is moving to California--my FAVORITE place in the world. Emily and Matt not only bought a new house, but they also went to Coachella with another Bloglisted favorite, Kneeci. (I will never forgive you, Emily, for not FORCING me to charge up my credit card and come with you. And, Nicole, where are all the pics of the bands? Where is Depeche Mode??) Yesterday, I not only got to see birthday girl Lisa take home a HUGE Sephora bag full of overpriced face product, but I also watched as Tanya and John invested in some supercool visionary folk art. Finally, our friend Laura (pictured) took home three awards at the Visionary Art Museum's Kinetic Sculpture Race.

Congrats, everyone!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks, Jenny! I too will not forgive myself for not forcing you to come out to Coachella...you could have slept on the aerobed with Nicole at the foot of Matt and my bed and listened to the people in the room next door have sex. OK, start planning for next year...

Michelle said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Sorry no band pics, Jenny. Unfortunately, I'm not packing that kinda heat in terms of lenses these days. The photos would have shown tiny stick figures in the distance and so one would have done for every single band. To help you with your jealousy - I have to spend the next two months studying and then I have to take a test for three days. Fun times are over!

Also, I must say that I feel very honored to be listed amongst the "bloglisted favorites." I feel as though I've arrived. Thank you!