Monday, May 15, 2006

Chris Daughtry Thinks He's Hot

Considering that Chris Daughtry is going to be completely washed up (and/or on The Surreal Life) in about three weeks, I figured I should get all my posts about him out of the way now. So here it goes:

Why do guys think that this hand gesture is cool? I have no idea. I don't know any girl who feels herself more attracted to a guy that's performing this hand gesture. In fact, for most girls, me included, performing this hand gesture is an automatic deal breaker. All bets off. No second date. The only POSSIBLE excuse for striking this pose would be if we were playing a high stakes game of charades and you were trying to get me to say Wilmer Valderrama.

I mean, what are you doing Chris? Are you "sticking it to the man" or something? Is that it? Cause as far as I remember, a few weeks ago you were licking the man's ass in a glorified karoke competition. And then the man--in the form of the American viewing audience--actually stuck it to YOU.

No comments: