Monday, May 08, 2006

Celebrity Decoder Ring

It's time again for me to break out my super secret Celebrity Decoder Ring. This week I am going to decode this quote from Nicole Kidman's interview with Ladies' Home Journal:

"[Tom Cruise] was huge; still is. To me, he was just Tom, but to everyone else, he is huge. But he was lovely to me. And I loved him. I still love him."

According to my translation, what Nicole ACTUALLY said was:

"Tom Cruise is very short; still is. To me, he was just my very gay, very short husband, but to everyone else he was this 'hot guy.' And I can only say I love him now cause I am pretty much over it and it'd be a bitchy thing to do to my kids to call their father a brainwashed loser in a magazine."

2 comments:

Michelle said...

ha!

Nicole said...

Jenny - Thank you. That just make my f-ing day. I needed a good laugh (other than the self depricating one I deserve) today. I wish I could have your secret decoder ring around all the time, kinda like one of those secret service earpieces or something. Your running translation throughout the day would make life so much more entertaining.