Monday, April 03, 2006

A Special Message from Tom Cruise

"Be patient, fellow Scientologists, the end is near. Any moment now the mother pod, I mean Katie (whom I love very much, I swear I do) will deliver to us the promise of a new era. An era where we will not be judged by the quantity of alien blood coursing through our veins or by how ridiculous we look when we perform those freaky hand movements we call 'assists.'"

"Once the messiah, I mean the baby, is born and we properly dispose of it's birthing tissue....I mean.....we send Katie on a well-deserved vacation, our takeover will begin. And our first target will be those STUPID KABBALAH MOTHER FUCKERS! I''m sick of their red-string bracelet shit."

4 comments:

Dop said...

Brava!

Michelle said...

yr funny

femme feral said...

where are you j+j?

tanya said...

*THIS* is the one I liked. Now, I remember!