Monday, April 24, 2006

Denise Richards and Ritchie Sambora Get Busy

UPDATE: I've always thought the phrase "you're dead to me" was really funny. I don't know why--I just always laugh when I hear it. It's even funnier when one washed up celebrity says it to another washed up celebrity in reference to a washed up member of Bon Jovi. In fact, the phrase is so funny that I am going to start a new weekly post called "You're Dead to Me." I haven't really thought through the concept yet, but I'll think of something. My first post is either going to be about my hair colorist--I mean my ex-hair colorist--OR about the shoe department at Nordstrom.

I guess you could call this a double rebound? It seems like Denise Richards (hot off her divorce from Charlie Sheen) is hooking up with Ritchie Sambora (hot off his estrangement from Heather Locklear). The two were spotted this weekend in Laguna Beach and according to People magazine they were "gazing into each other's eyes" and "holding hands" and making out and shit. The article also says that Denise and Heather used to be good friends. I guess not. Anymore.

Is it just me or does Denise Richards shoot pretty low in the lover department? I mean, maybe my eyes are deceiving me, but she's pretty cute. She can do better than Ritchie Sambora. I mean, she should at LEAST go for Jon Bon Jovi.

More pictures here.



6 comments:

jean said...

WHY do ugly has-been rockers get hot girls? i mean, first Tommy Lee, now this guy? BTW, i feel bad for Heather Locklear, this is twice now that she's been replaced with a bigger better celebrity.

tanya said...

Not to mention the fact that Heather is supposedly bumping fuzzies with David Spade . . .

tanya said...

I meant playing tennis, of course.

Emily said...

I've been trying to work us some really pithy remarks about this one b/c it just feels ripe for the picking...but I'm still just kind of dumbstruck by the whole thing. Emphasis on dumb.

Theodora said...

You're right, she could do alot better. Ritchie Sambora is looking kinda doughy.

Anonymous said...

your all a bunch of fkin idiots. Ritchie sambora is not "washed up". Bon Jovi have the number 1 album at the moment so shove that up your Arse!