Thursday, April 20, 2006

Coincidence? I think not.

I'm not religous or anything, but it has crossed my mind that it's pretty fucking weird that Moses was born just DAYS prior to the anti-Christ--whose name I shall not speak.

Most everyone I know disagrees with me....but I'll say it again: I love Gwenyth Paltrow and I love Chris Martin and I love Coldplay and I love that color blonde and I love this family. They are so fucking cute to me I almost want to throw up. And, like I said, I'm not religious or anything, but I'm squarely on Team Moses.

8 comments:

The Turtle's Back said...

Pardon my ignorance - but who is the anti-christ? :)

The Turtle's Back said...

Oh sorry - THAT anti-christ. How silly of me!

Anonymous said...

Well, i love chris martin, i agree, but i HATE Gweneth, because she's with Chris martin. ILCM!

raoflight said...

I dont really care for Gwyneth Paltrow. She said something mean about Brad in a magazine interview after he left Jennifer for Angelina. As for Moses, he's cute but he's not the savior. The chosen one is going to be born in Namibia in the coming weeks. And the chosen one will defeat the one whose name we do not speak of.

P.S.- I love Coldplay too! Go Team Jolie!

Emily said...

Even though I feel like I've been over Gwyneth for a while, this is a really wonderful picture that makes them look like some fabulously happy hippie family from the 60s. And you're right, Jenny, the haircolor is perfection.

Jenny said...

you know, Emily, I have to say that--despite what I just said--I've sort of been over Gwenyth, too. In terms of wanting to emulate her every move, at least. But something about this photo. Maybe it's Chris in the background.

Emily said...

Yeah, Chris and baby girl in background + soft filter + awesome hair = perfect.

Nicole said...

Is your "anti-christ" like my voldemort or HWMNBN? Or am I missing something else?

I agree that Gwenyth and family are adorable, but I will never like Coldplay. Ever.