Thursday, April 27, 2006

Another Reason for Jennifer Aniston to Cry Herself to Sleep

You know how in Little League baseball or soccer games there is something called a "mercy rule" so that when one team is beating the other by like 40--0 the referee just calls the game off? Well, I sort of feel like there should be some type of celebrity referee to pull the plug on this Brangelina business. For the sake of Jennifer Aniston's well-being. I mean this is just getting cruel. I just read that not only did Angelina make it into People's Most Beautiful People Issue---her and Brad Pitt and Maddox and Zahara and the unborn baby were named "The Most Beautiful Family." For once in my life, I am actually GLAD that I am not Jennifer Aniston. And, if you ask me, for all the shit that Angelina gives the press about "just wanting to be left alone," she sure does court a lot of attention.

2 comments:

raoflight said...

Wow...for once I feel terrible for Jennifer. I would definitely be on some meds if I were her. However, she brought this onto herself. I wonder how happy she really is with Vince Vaughn? Hmmm....

dhruv said...

i hate brangelina!!
i am sooo wid u!!