Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sinead O'Connor's Grandfather, I Mean Boyfriend

There is no real story to go along with this photograph of Sinead O'Connor and her boyfriend walking around in Soho yesterday except, of course, that this is a picture of Sinead O'Connor and her BOYFRIEND?????!!!!!

I know "Nothing Compares To You"---I mean---"Nothing Compares 2 U" came out a while ago, but she can't be that old. Holy shit. That guy looks like that mad scientist from Back to the Future. What's the attraction? (I know, I know, looks don't matter. But, come on, they matter a little.) I'm starting to think that maybe Sinead didn't rip up the pope's picture in religious protest after all. Maybe he just wasn't returning her phonecalls.



P.S. It sure is taking a long time for Sinead's hair to grow back.

4 comments:

femme feral said...

ha ha ha. this is the funniest shit ever. I like your comment about her hair.

Emily said...

You know what else -- I could almost overlook his Christopher Lloyd-esque appearance if he was wearing anything even remotely cool.

It's really the baggy-ish jeans over the basketball sneakers, (aka my dad circa 1995) that's really pushing me over the edge.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious post!

Anonymous said...

Pregnant and smoking?