Friday, March 10, 2006

Nick Lachey Gets "Revenge"

All the tabloids this week are reporting that Nick Lachey and Laguna Beach "star" Kristen Cavallari are hooking up. And it's not so much that news that interests me so much as the fact that everyone is calling it "revenge." Since when did dating somebody less beautiful and less famous and (dare I say) less intelligent than your ex count as revenge? The way I see it Jessica Simpson probably saw those tabloids, called up CaCee Cobb and started laughing.

CaCee: Hey bitch, did you see the tabloids this week?
Jessica: Yeah! I just saw them. Doesn't my hair look pretty on Us Weekly?
CaCee: Dude, I can't believe Nick's slumming it with a reality TV star!
Jessica: I know! That bitch's show got cancelled before it even aired! Hey? Doesn't Britney look like shit? What's up with that that hat she's wearing?

Anyway, my point here is that Kristen Cavallari is not revenge. Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba, Kiera Knightley, they'd be revenge. KC is a step up from dating an American Idol reject.

2 comments:

jean said...

I couldn't have said it better myself... no really.. I really couldn't have.

Layla said...

Even though I'm not a Jessica fan, I have to agree with you. And Nick, WTF? She is only 19 years old...sick.