Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Morrissey Blames Kate Moss

In a recent interview with Uncut magazine, Morrissey blamed Kate Moss for Pete Doherty's....um....problems. "I think it is unfortunate," he said, "that he is more associated with the media and the press and the hooha and the silliness than he is with music. It's a terrible trap and he's jumped straight into it. And Kate Moss has just dragged him down to her level." I'm not sure how Morrissey defines "levels," but unless "dragged him down to her level" is Manchester slang for "righteously kicked his ass to the curb," I have to say I disagree.

In any case, here are some of the other things that Morrissey hates: the Beckhams, Keith Richards, and the Brit awards. And don't even ask him about The Smiths. Cause if you did, you'd hear this: "It has been 18 years since it ended: I don't know them, they don't know me, they know nothing about me, I know nothing about them. Anything I know about them is unplesant, so why on earth do we want to be on stage together making music? I would rather eat my own testicles than reform The Smiths, and that's saying something for a vegetarian."

Source: Digital Spy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that Morrissey's still his old bitter self. I mean, would we really like Morrissey if he didn't say things like "I'd rather eat my own testicles than play with those guys again"?