Sunday, March 26, 2006

Liv Tyler Calls Bullshit

Liv Tyler, who gave birth to her son Milo in December 2004, told Cosmo that she refuses to go on a super diet in order to lose her baby weight. She noted that people who say it's easy to lose those pounds are "ridiculous liars." Here is what she said:

It's so hard to lose your baby weight! Everyone makes it look like it just drops off and everyone in magazines is so skinny three weeks later and says, "Oh, I'm just running around after my kid." It's total bullshit!

I don't know about you, but this made me like Liv Tyler, even though I never really cared for her before. I love when celebrities call bullshit on other celebrities. (Although I hope she wasn't referring to Heidi Klum--who was in a Victoria's Secret fashion show like two days after her baby was born. Cause I love Heidi and I only like criticizing people I don't like.)

Source: Tonight

No comments: