Thursday, February 02, 2006

I LOVE WEDNESDAYS!!!!

Okay, i only loved half of wednesday, since LOST was a freaking repeat. I am seriously losing patience with LOST. It's either a rerun, or a new episode where nothing happens. If this keeps up, I am switching to Veronica Mars, which i hear is good.

Thank GOD Andre finally got kicked off! And although he didn't ball his eyes out, he did float off the runway like a little fairy, which was mildly entertaining. And his dress was hideous, I wouldn't even plant the dress, let alone wear it. Surprisingly, i think he thought his dress wasn't that ugly. Nicks dress was kinda nice but cheap-looking. And although i was skeptical during the making of it, Chloe pulled it together in the end, and her dress looked pretty! But by far, Daniels was the prettiest!

Santino is priceless! I cannot tell the difference between Tim and Santino's impression of Tim when i'm not looking at the TV. Is Santino gay, btw? i looked at his blog, and there is a picture of him and what may be a girlfriend...

But the most disappointing news of last night was the confirmation from DANIEL V himself that he is, in fact, gay! He is so cute, i mean, cute in a straight-but-metrosexual kind of way. DAMN!

So my final THREE picks are: Daniel, Santino, and Chloe.

2 comments:

Dubette said...

As Jean's source of Veronica Mars praise, PLEASE consider watching. It is fantastic.

I also watched Lost last night and thought parts of the episode were interesting in light of what we know now--i.e., Locke's attentions to Claire seem less genuine and more sinister...

Dop said...

Yay for gay Daniel V! My team gets all the hotties. Also, I read that 7 of the 8 men on the show were gay. And judging from that group of Mo's I would have to say that Santino is my vote for the straight one.