Monday, February 20, 2006

Benecio del Toro Dating Lindsey Lohan?

I won't go so far as to say, "say it isn't so," cause I'm not really attached to either of these stars and, at the end of the day, this story is probably false, but I will say that you would think Lindsey Lohan could do a little better than Benecio del Toro.

"Sources" say that the pair met up while at a birthday celebration for Sara Foster--that girl in the Maxim photo--and quickly hooked up. (Actually, the story said "canoodling," but since I consider "canoodling" one of the dumbest and most aesthetically offense words in the English language, I'm going with "hooked up.")

Didn't Benecio also have sex with Scarlett Johanssen in an elevator after the Academies a couple of years ago? He like 'em young, huh? I wonder where his magic comes from. What does he say to these girls? "Hey, honey, do you want to see my Antonio Banderas impression?

Yuck. Read about it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benicio can definitely do better. arggggh!!!