Sunday, January 22, 2006

We're Back!

As you might have noticed, Jean and I have been pretty absentee this week. We both had to be out of town at the same time and we couldn't get ourselves together--what can I say? Anyway, we're glad to be back!

What does this picture have to do with our absence? Nothing. It's just that I have been hating a whole lot on Jessica lately, and I feel that it's time for me to admit that I am still crushing on her hair. I think it's looks fantastic in this photograph. It's fake, I know. But I'd take it.

One last note: As you may have noticed, we are under construction at the moment. Please pardon our dust as we finalize changes to the site!

2 comments:

femme feral said...

thank god yr back!

missed you.

Anonymous said...

i missed u too....considering u were w/ me while u were gone.... haha but i do miss u now that im no longer in PA....its so boring down here..i need a sheetz and some red bulls!!!!!