Wednesday, January 25, 2006

We Love Wednesdays!


American Idol: At least five times per show Randy Jackson tells somebody that his or her audition was "one of the best we've heard-EVER." At least five times per show Simon Cowell tells somebody that his or her audition was "one of the worst we've heard-EVER." Get some new dialogue, boys.

Lost: Sucked. The only good part was when Anna Lucia was like, "Are you hitting that?"

Project Runway: Ruled the night, as usual. What to say about Zulema? I knew she was getting the boot. Nobody calls a walk-off except Ben Stiller. Nobody. What to say about Tim? He's a cold-hearted bastard. What was up with him telling Nick that his model looked like "an elongated marshmellow with gumby legs"? Doesn't he know she'd see that on the show? Asshole. What to say about Kara? That was "one of the worst I've seen-EVER."

Daniel V. rocks. He's so cute and nice and his outfits are simple and smart and inspired. I'm glad his outfit won over that sewer dress that Andre came up with. Yuck.

5 comments:

jean said...

It's just too bad that Zulema got that hot model booted off too. She was the prettiest one! What a freaking stroke of bad luck for her...

Dop said...

Daniel is by far my favorite, however I thought Andrae's creation was pretty inspiring. Designing a gown around a picture of sewer water is kinda awesome. The train flowed like water behind the model. Andrae is a bit eccentric, but he does interesting stuff.

Jenny said...

You're in the majority. All the judges loved Andrae's dress. I don't know what's wrong with me--I always like the thing everybody hates and vice versa. Except that traffic jam dress or whatever it was that Kara did.

Anonymous said...

I'm worried about Nick. He seems to be slipping a little--at least in the judges' opinion--and he seems to be getting frustrated, in general, with the show. I thought he was the clear favorite from week one, but now I'm not so sure. Daniel seems to be emerging as "the golden child," which is fine, but what about Nick?

Jenny said...

I still think Nick is going to be in the top three. But I do agree he seems to be slipping. His dress this week left something to be desired. I agreed with Michael Kors when he said that he was sick of fishtails.