Monday, January 09, 2006

Jenny's Hall of Shame

That's it. I'm turning over a new leaf. Today I received not the first, not the second, not the third, but the FOURTH email message from a "friend" informing me that this picture of Kate Beckinsale is "so me." And not because I'm skinny and beautiful--trust me on that one. I'm pretty sure people are referring to my propensity for dressing up in gym clothes AS IF I'm actually going to workout and then opting instead for a quick cigarette before getting takeout from Chipotle.

But that was the old me. I'm going to the gym tomorrow. And no more smoking. In workout clothes at least. (Baby steps.)

2 comments:

jungle jane said...

jesus. the shorts are enough for me to say "shoot her", but the clogs too? christ....

jean said...

The only thing missing from this picture is me!