Monday, January 23, 2006

Eva Longoria Covers Her Ass

In an interview with Access Hollywood, Eva Longoria set the record straight about rumors that she and Tony Parker have called it quits--rumors that began when Foxx and Longoria were spotted getting cozy on the dance floor at the Golden Globes after parties. Here is what she said:

"It's so crazy! That is not true! It's the silliest thing, Jamie and I are really good friends and ac
tually he's better friends with Tony."

Survey Says....lie. Later in the interview, she added:

"He c
alled Tony to ask him if I could be in his video, he didn't even ask me, and Tony's like 'Honey, you have to do Jamie's video' so it was really sweet."

It was really sweet? REALLY SWEET? It was really sweet of your boyfriend to pimp you out to Jamie Foxx? Are you serious? Your boyfriend gave permission for Jamie Foxx to use you in his video and HE DIDN'T EVEN ASK YOU? Survey says....gross.

2 comments:

Emily said...

You know how Terri Hatcher was a 49ers cheerleader back in the day (and by "the day" I mean the 80s)? And you know how professional cheerleaders are essentially on-demand hookers for the athletes?

Well, I've always felt like Eva Longoria was also maybe a prostitute before she got in to acting. And by prostitute, I don't mean professional cheerleader, I mean professional hooker.

Anonymous said...

Teri Hatcher's "singleness" is a mystery to me. She's been at the top of the Top 10 hottest single actresses list (this year being edged out by Jennifer aniston) for, like, three years straight. And I wouldn't even bring it up if she wasn't always complaining about it. Isn't there something weird about that?

As for Eva Longoria, why would she want to date an NBA star when everyone knows how promiscuous they are? I mean most of those guys have a different girlfriend in every town. Then add to that the fact that Tony Parker is French, and you gotta wonder what she's thinking?