Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wall Flower

Have you noticed anything missing from this week's crop of tabloids? Or this morning's crop of celebrity blog news? Well, I have. And it's a little something called Violet. Violet Ann Affleck.

Poor little Violet is getting NO LOVE from the tabloids this week and I, for one, am just sick about it.

I know that Jennifer Gardner is not as exciting as Britney. And Ben Affleck is certainly not as greasy or as likely to end up on The Surreal Life as Kevin. But, still, I think little Violet deserves a chance. Can't we spare one little helicopter? Can't we pull just a few agressive paparazzi away from CaCee Cobb? Do Zahara and Maddox Jolie-Pitt really need 24 -hour surveillance? I mean, you could probably say that Ben and Jen have gone into hiding. That they don't want their newborn thrown into the media circus. But has this ever stopped the media before? No. And I WANT PICTURES. I want them now.

IS FOR VIOLET.

2 comments:

jean said...

Come ON, Bennifer II! Unless you plan on not going near a window with her or allowing her to see natural sunlight, WE ARE EVENTUALLY GOING TO GET PICTURES OF VIOLET! So your feeble attempt at seclusion is just a short term solution to a long term problem. Just give us the damn pictures, and get it over with!

femme feral said...

shrinking violet?