Thursday, December 08, 2005

Nicole Richie spins out of control


I never thought DJ AM was very cute or even famous enough to date Nicole Richie, and somehow it’s a turnoff that he had his stomach stapled, but after news broke that they have called off their engagement and are broken up, I must say, for the first time, I looked twice at him.

First, all of us have been on starvation diets, although I have never become as skinny as Nicole Richie. Even still, I become a total bitch! I can’t even imagine what NR is like, let alone how DJ AM tolerates her day in and day out. What a saint.

Second, I want you to take a good look at those pictures. They look so in love! These candid photos are always of them hugging and kissing and looking like they are in paradise! Who doesn’t want that? He is so in love with her.

Third and most importantly, the fact that he dumped her ass as soon as he caught wind that she may have been “having fun” while he was away shoots him into superstar status. That is so hot!

But let’s be real, they’re getting back together, it’s just a matter of when. So who would like make bets on how soon they’ll get back together to grace the cover of our beloved tabloid magazines once more?

2 comments:

jag said...

He certainly resembles Xtina's hubby, doesn't he? Only much hotter. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Dubette said...

I think she was cuter when she was heavier. Now she's just a waif like Mary-Kate and Ashley. And if she's on a starvation diet, she was probably totally difficult (like you said you were, Jean) and he got tired of it. My feeling is it's better to be a bit heavier and pleasant than a size zero and bitchy. Not that I have a choice.