Friday, December 09, 2005

Mary Kate Olsen Convinces Me to Quit School

In the interview accompanying her recent spread in W Magazine, Mary Kate Olsen explains why she left NYU and moved back to L.A.

"You know, [college] is easier to my sister and that's great, you know? I'm happy that I kind of realized that, okay, I just need to take care of myself right now. I need to be able to go to yoga and work out and just read scripts and go on auditions, because that's what makes me happy. You know? Like, papers don't really make me happy."

Well put, MK. You know what? Papers don't really make me happy either. In fact, I HATE WRITING PAPERS. They suck. I think I'm going to follow you to L.A. I don't really have any scripts to look over, but I've been meaning to read The Devil Wears Prada and I could really use a yoga class. I mean I think I just need to take care of myself right now.

1 comment:

Donny B said...

Hilarious. Have you ever seen either of the two Olsen girls talk in interviews? I really think they might be more vacant than Paris Hilton. There's just nothing going on there, you know what I mean?